Welcome to the new Instructor Resource Center (Healthways IRC). The legacy IRC that you previously found at www.silversneakers.com/instructors is no longer available. Please register by completing a NEW Instructor Profile in the Healthways IRC https://instructor.healthways.com.
To complete your profile you will need to have the following items on-hand, having a digital photo or scan saved to your desktop beforehand will help you to upload these images:
- Current CPR Card
- Current Healthways Accepted National Certification
- Current Healthways Accepted License/Degree
- Make sure to declare what SilverSneakers Fitness Location(s) you are currently teaching at and what specific class formats you teach
If you have already registered in the New IRC or are a FLEX instructor – click Log in.
- Check all of your credentials to ensure they are entered and current (My Profile>Credentials tab)
- Ensure you are affiliated with any SilverSneakers Fitness Location(s) (My Profile>Instructor Settings>edit>select affiliated with a SilverSneakers Fitness Location>SAVE, click on SilverSneakers tab>My Locations>enter PL affiliation)
Once you have set up your new profile, we encourage you bookmark the new location for the Healthways IRC, and to visit frequently as Healthways will be introducing an exciting variety of new workshop and instructor development opportunities beginning in early 2014.
Questions? Please email our New IRC Help Box .