Welcome to the Instructor Resource Center (Tivity Health IRC). Please register by completing a NEW Instructor Profile in the Tivity Health IRC https://instructor.tivityhealth.com.
To complete your profile you will need to have the following items on-hand, having a digital photo or scan saved to your desktop beforehand will help you to upload these images:
- Current CPR Card
- Current Tivity Health Accepted National Certification
- Current Tivity Health Accepted License/Degree
- Make sure to declare what SilverSneakers Fitness Location(s) you are currently teaching at and what specific class formats you teach
If you have already registered in the IRC or are a FLEX instructor – click Log in.
- Check all of your credentials to ensure they are entered and current (My Profile>Credentials tab)
- Ensure you are affiliated with any SilverSneakers Fitness Location(s) (My Profile>Instructor Settings>edit>select affiliated with a SilverSneakers Fitness Location>SAVE, click on SilverSneakers tab>My Locations>enter PL affiliation)
Once you have set up your new profile, we encourage you bookmark the new location for the Tivity Health IRC, and to visit frequently as Tivity Health will be introducing an exciting variety of new workshop and instructor development opportunities.
Questions? Please email our IRC Help Box .